niedziela, 24 marca 2013

Hi. Long time no see... I have no idea what to write here anymore. I feel empty. Every day's the same - colorless and boring, and cold.
My studies are boring. I don't know what am I doing there. I'm only there just for my parents' sake, not even my own. I just want to sleep, goddammit! If I could I swear I'd sleep for days, weeks even. I'm so tired. Nothing makes me happy. I used to write stories, draw, read books. Now I do nothing. I just stare at my computer screen, because otherwise I'll sleep in the afternoons and I won't sleep at night and then I'll have hard time waking up for uni. I feel like I lost all my passion and I don't even know why. Every morning is a struggle to crawl out from bed. The weather is not helpful, either. It's freezing and fucking snow everywhere, even though it's the end of March. Seems that spring is also a lazy ass and don't want to come here already.
I just had a couple of serious conversations with my parents. After 20 years my father finally admitted that he does not praise me and he has no idea why. It was an incredible improvement, since every time he always said that I remember only when he insults me and forget the praises. Also, my mother started to admit that she made huge mistakes while she tried to raise me well.
Who would have thought?...

Song of the day/week/month/year/life:


The color today is gray. (And it always is.)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz